RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE BROKING
PURCHASE YOUR FAMILY HOME. EXPAND YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO. BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME. LET US TURN YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY.
PURCHASE YOUR FIRST HOME, UPGRADE OR RELOCATE.
Things to consider on your home buying journey.
- Repayments and budgeting - Understand how your repayments fit within your household budget utilising our Budget Planner and our Loan Repayment calculator.
- Borrowing power - Understand how much you can borrow by utilising our Borrowing Power calculator.
- Purchase costs - Estimate your purchase costs utilising our Stamp Duty calculator.
- Understand the lending journey - From loan application and approval to settlement. Click here to view our 7-step lending process.
- Property insights - Check the sales history, estimated value and market trends for your desired suburbs.
EXPAND YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO.
From planning for retirement to building your personal wealth, investing in property can be a great idea.
Blu Mortgages have access to a range of competitive interest rates to build your property portfolio.
Benefits of investing in property.
- Rental income - Lease your investment property to receive ongoing, regular income from rent.
- Capital gains - Benefit from a gain in capital if you sell your investment property for more than what you paid.
- Tax benefits - If your interest repayments and outgoings are higher than your rental income you may be able to save tax with negative gearing.
- Usable equity - Utilise the equity gained when your home increases in value to purchase another property.
Things to consider prior to purchasing an investment property?
- Know what facilities and services may attract potential tenants including schools, transport, grocery stores and hospitals.
- Understand what the rental market is like in the area. An oversupply of available rental properties may reduce rental income.
- Consider the costs associated with maintaining the property.
YOU HAVE THE LAND. NOW IT’S TIME TO BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME.
A construction loan is a specialised loan that gives borrowers the funds to pay their builder in stages.
This process is known as staged funding.
Blu Mortgages has the lending solution to make your build financially manageable and your dream home attainable.
Benefits of a construction loan.
- Progressive payments - Funds are drawn upon completion of each construction stage to help keep your build costs down.
- Save on interest during the build period - Interest is only payable on the amount advanced on the loan to date to assist with cashflow.
- Payments remain interest only until the loan is fully drawn - meaning lower repayments until this time.
Stages of construction.
The construction process is split into standard construction stages.
Progressive payments will be advanced to your builder upon completion of pre-defined build stages*
1. Laying the foundation
2. Frame installation
5. Practical completion/final stage.